- I love photography! My artistic flare has an outlet in creating poses and beautiful natural images.
- I love family! Family is the cornerstone of our lives, what anchors us, and shows us love. Capturing the joy and beauty of your forever moments is a way to immortalize our families.
- I love hiking and the outdoors! You will get portraits that reflect that love of nature. Beautiful heirloom images incorporating the natural surroundings.
- I love history and books! You will get a photographer who appreciates classic portraits, and natural images that show your true interaction.
- I love to learn! Jessica is a member of the Professional Photographers Society of New York. She is always going to workshops and meetings to learn new and better techniques and to hone her style.
Its cliché, but I love weddings! Weddings are romantic and encapsulate all of the above. I love being there on your wedding day and seeing the love that shines brightly. It is not uncommon that you see me tearing up with your friends and family during the ceremony.
When you hire Jessica you will receive a photographer who cares. She will help guide your photographs but respects that it is your wedding day. She will unobtrusively capture your important moments, but directs people when needed. Contact Jessica today to discuss your upcoming Buffalo, Finger Lakes, or Western New York wedding or portrait session today!
I would love to hear from you, contact me today!